The Perigon Tower
Starwood, Mast Capital launch sales for oceanfront condo in Miami Beach
Developers have launched reservations for The Perigon, a preconstruction tower on Miami Beach with units starting at $3 million.
The 17-story tower at 5333 Collins Ave. will offer 82 residences, with completion scheduled for 2025.
Miami developer Mast Capital, in conjunction with Starwood Capital Group, will spearhead the project. It will be the first residential project in the area designed by OMA New York. Landscape design will be by Gustafson Porter+Bowman, the firm that redesigned the green space at the Eiffel Tower.
Units at The Perigon will range from two to four bedrooms and 2,100 to 6,700 square feet, with wraparound terraces. Building amenities include an oceanfront restaurant, pool and hot tub, cabanas, spa, sauna, ocean-view fitness center, children’s playroom, salon, screening room, wine room and valet.
The Perigon Tower Miami Beach
- Direct, private elevator entry to each residence
- Gracious 10-foot ceilings with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Private 10- to 12-foot-deep terraces designed to provide direct views of the Atlantic from every residence
- Expansive living, dining, and entertaining area accented with linear cove lighting
- Custom Italian kitchens designed by Tara Bernerd & Partners featuring honed marble countertops, backsplash, and island
- Sub-Zero Wolf Appliance Suite
- Primary bathrooms feature natural stone flooring and walls, custom bathtub, bespoke mirrors, and light fixtures
- Walk-in wardrobes in each bedroom
- Signature oceanfront restaurant by a celebrated chef exclusive to residents
- Beachside swimming pool and outdoor spa with sunbeds and cabanas
- Pool and beachside food and beverage service
- Direct entry to the dedicated beach, equipped with lounge chairs, umbrellas, and service
- Sprawling conservatory offering daily breakfast bar
- Stylish cocktail lounge and speakeasy
- Dramatic double-height lobby with open lounge area
- Luxury guest suites for friends and family
- Sunrise lounge with catering kitchen for entertaining and events
- Private spa with sauna and treatment rooms
- A state-of-the-art fitness center with a high-impact training room overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- Bespoke wine room
- Private salon for personalized beauty services
- Screening room
- Imaginative children’s playroom
- Intimate garden and meditation lounge areas overlooking the Atlantic
- Bicycle storage
Bayview International Realty.
This is not the official site by Mast Capital and Starwood Capital Group